Netguru in numbers
Netguru's Core Values
We make sure our values reflect what the team thinks is important.
- Exceed client's and colleagues expectations.
- Take ownership and question the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Be brave, curious and experiment. Learn from all successes and failures.
- Act in a way that makes all of us proud.
- Build an inclusive, transparent and socially responsible culture.
- Be ambitious, grow yourself and the people around you.
- Recognize excellence and engagement.
From my perspective, Netguru is a workplace where the values that are important to you aren’t just talk. You can see for yourself that they are a real, impactful part of the company culture. Among those values are diversity, equality and inclusion, and you can see that we come from a variety of backgrounds, have different mindsets and motivations. And that’s ok. More than that, it’s not seen as an obstacle, but as a strength.
What’s in it for you?
- Taking full ownership of the HR strategy in a globally recognisable Polish IT brand,
- Joining a fast-growing and ambitious organisation build upon a strong, inclusive, transparent, and socially responsible culture,
- Becoming a partner for your team – empowering and growing a team of more than 10+ experienced and talented professionals,
- Joining Netguru’s Top Management and working directly with the CEO.
How do we see your role day-to-day?
- Building and executing an HR strategy focused on developing and retaining top talent and adjusting it to the reality/business conditions, organisational vision, and business goals,
- Cooperating closely with the Top Management and co-creating the company strategy & plans,
- Ensuring high levels of employee satisfaction,
- Leading, developing, and growing the People team,
- Motivating and providing leadership and guidance to your managers and leaders, being their trusted advisor,
- Continuously improving existing processes and creating new ones in order to help Netguru execute its business strategy and achieve its objectives.
Perfect fit for the role:
- Has at least four years of experience in building and managing high-performing HR teams in a dynamically growing company of at least 300 employees,
- Has created and implemented HR strategies complementing organisational vision and business goals in direct cooperation with top management,
- Has implemented new processes and optimised existing ones,
- Has a strong eye for business and the ability to translate business strategy into HR initiatives,
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamically evolving working environment,
- Has excellent communication and crisis-management skills and the ability to use situationally appropriate communication techniques including collaborating, influence, information sharing, and negotiating on complex topics,
- Is keenly interested in the HR industry and keeps up-to-date with the latest HR trends,
- Has a great command of Polish and English (at least C1).
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Call with the recruiter
- Language check
- Interview with People Team Managers
- Final stage - meetings with Core Team
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive salary, starting from PLN 26,000 (B2B & managerial contract) or PLN 22,000 (UoP) + bonuses;
- Stock option plan allowing you to become a shareholder;
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences (Multisport card, private health insurance package, life insurance and hundreds of other options to choose from among 15 categories);
- Support for your growth – a budget for team development;
- Attractive car rental service;
- Discounts on Apple products;
- One-time PLN 1000 home office arrangement allowance;
- Home office equipment sharing option;
- Many internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.