up to €6830 for senior Android developer
up to €3070 for regular Android developers
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 3 years of commercial experience in Android Development, extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration, an expertise in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK.
Nice to have: a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store, experience with development using Android NDK.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- worked in commercial Android Development for at least 3 years;
- extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration;
- a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage;
- an expertise in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK;
- experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2;
- familiarity with Dagger 2, MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components;
- knowledge on HTTP-based services such as REST through and through;
- worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- the ability to communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+);
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store;
- experience with development using Android NDK;
- are familiar with best practices in app security (code obfuscation, hiding user data, cryptography);
- know networking protocols;
- contributed to the Android community.
Joining Netguru as an Android Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.