Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We're developing 4 mobile food delivery applications for a multinational and innovative enterprise. For this client Netguru became a strategic development and design partner, taking ownership of 25+ projects so far, working on various products within the group. One of our teams has supported the company in optimizing the customer journey since the beginning of October 2020. Currently, we are looking for Senior Android developers with excellent technical and soft skills to join one of the ongoing, long term projects for this client.
Required skills: 4 years of commercial experience in Android Development, extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration, an expertise in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK.
Nice to have: a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial Android Development for at least 4 years,
- can build a working world-class app from scratch,
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- have a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage,
- are an expert in Java, Kotlin (coroutines, Kotlin flow), and Android SDK,
- have experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2;
- are familiar with Dagger 2, MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- know HTTP-based services such as REST through and through,
- have experience with CI/CD (working with and setting up);
- have experience in writing Unit and UI Tests;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store;
- are familiar with best practices in app security (code obfuscation, hiding user data, cryptography);
- know networking protocols;
- contributed to the Android community.
Joining Netguru as a Senior Android Developer on this projact means:
- working on a fast growing project for a grocery delivery mobile app;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- developing products for the Germany-based client;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues.
In return, we offer:
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future.
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.