Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We work with technology leaders from all over the world, and currently we are looking for Mobile Developers with both Android & iOS who represent excellent technical and soft skills to join the exciting project of creating a transportation app.
Required skills: commercial experience in both Android and iOS Development, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration, expertise in Objective-C or Swift and Java for Android, excellent communication skills, experience in cooperating with clients directly, and teamwork, very good English - spoken and written (CEFR B2+).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, scrum and agile environment
Project for the developers located in Europe
- We're developing a transportation app for an innovative enterprise. The app is launched in several markets and is being actively used by millions of users every day.
- The goal of the project is to redesign the app and develop additional functionalities.
- Apart from that, the client is planning on doing a re-architecture of the app in a way to offer mini-apps within the main application.
Apply if you:
- have commercial experience in both Android and iOS Development
- are an expert in Java for Android, and have an advanced command of Objective-C or Swift in iOS (or the other way round)
- have experience in writing Unit and UI Tests;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
- are located in Europe
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store;
- contributed to the Android&iOS community.
Joining us as a Mobile Developer with Android & iOS means:
- Working with an experienced team
- on a fast-growing project for a transportation mobile app;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.