EUR 5 200 - 7 700 for Senior Data Engineer
EUR 3 300 - 5 000 for Regular Data Engineer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: Python, SQL, Spark/Glue, ETL (Airflow), Snowflake, English B2+ level.
Nice to have: AWS Redshift/GCP BigQuery, Scala, Hadoop, TB+, cloud, HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- Are advanced in Python programming language (understanding: iterators, generators, exceptions, OOP, popular libraries for data engineering).
- Have advanced SQL knowledge.
- Have practical knowledge of DevOps t.j. CI, CD, terraform, observability.
- Have experience with Apache Spark / AWS Glue, or similar solutions.
- Have experience with ETL (Airflow) or other data processing automation approaches.
- Have experience with Snowflake.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+). Polish is not required.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience with AWS Redshift or GCP BigQuery.
- Experience with coding in Scala.
- Have hands-on experience with Hadoop technologies or equivalent in the cloud environment.
- Experience optimizing data storage in HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure or other).
- Worked with data (ideally TB+).
- Can debug complex data infrastructures.
Joining Netguru as a Data Engineer means:
- Working with the Data Engineering and Machine Learning team to build custom data pipelines.
- Working with external clients, teams, data owners, and solution architects to build data flows in a reliable way.
- Building transformations, scripts, and migrations to multiple specifications and standards.
- Data-driven mindset - our clients require PoCs, data exploration/normalization, and expertise.
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.