Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: Hadoop, Hive, Scala Kafka, Kubernetes, fluent English (B2+).
Nice to have: Kafka Connect, Spark.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- The client is a multinational retailer operating both through multi-format stores and online.
- You will be involved in the entire software lifecycle including continues integration, delivery and production support.
- You will be a part of an experienced team working in Agile methodology.
Apply if you:
- Are advanced in Hadoop and Hive,
- Are familiar with Scala and Kafka,
- Have basic knowledge of containerization (preferably using Kubernetes),
- Feel comfortable with building pipelines, optimising data flow and working on data architecture.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and Polish
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience with Kafka Connect,
- Experience with Spark.
Joining Netguru's project as a Data Engineer means:
- Working closely with Software Developers, Database Architects and other members of the Data Science department,
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines,
- Working on complex data sets and building the infrastructure,
- Utilizing data pipelines, creating and searching for new data tools,
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.