Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: strong hands-on technical experience in data science and ML, focusing on structured data problems: time series, classification, regression, clustering, pragmatic approach in order to choose the best model for the task (from classical approaches to state-of-the-art models).
Nice to have: a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Physics, or any related fields.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- strong hands-on technical experience in data science and ML, focusing on structured data problems: time series, classification, regression, clustering;
- a deep technical background in applied data science (statistics, experimentation, time series forecasting, bayesian methods, optimisation techniques);
- pragmatic approach in order to choose the best model for the task (from classical approaches to state-of-the-art models);
- experience with the tech stack and tools of the trade:
- SQL and Python (including data and ML libraries);
- cloud data exploration, analysis and reporting tools (DataStudio, Tableau);
- data visualisation techniques and packages (matplotlib, d3, highcharts);
- agile project tools and version control systems (Jira, Git);
- knowledge and adoption of clean coding practices;
- good communication skills: ability to summarise complex technical topics to the marketing stakeholders;
- used to identify business needs and translate them into requirements for new data products or features.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Physics, or any related fields.
Joining Netguru as a Data Scientist means:
- working in a cross-functional team of engineers and data scientists;
- improving the existing models and data products of our clients such as marketing attribution, online & offline measurement, customer lifetime value, media mix models and more;
- defining the most profitable area for ML team focus.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.