up to €6950 for senior Devops engineer
up to €3830 for regular Devops engineer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: solid experience in Linux administration, Docker and AWS, Azure or GCP solutions, good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet, business experience with IaaC tools like Terraform or Cloudformation;
Nice to have: solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI), open-source contributions.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- solid experience in Linux administration, Docker and AWS, Azure or GCP solutions;
- good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet;
- business experience with IaaC tools like Terraform or Cloudformation;
- ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution;
- broad knowledge about security in DevOps;
- practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus;
- good command of written and spoken English (at least CEFR B2).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI);
- open-source contributions;
- thought leadership artifacts (speeches made on meetups, conferences).
Joining Netguru as a Devops Engineer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.