Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for Regular & Senior Backend Developers with excellent skills in programming in C# and .NET platform, to join one of the long-term projects for this client.
Required skills: commercial experience with C# and .NET Development for at least 2 years (Regular)/4 years (Senior); knowledge of .NET Core, Web API, and REST, fluency in spoken and written English
Nice to have: a strong passion for cryptocurrencies or stocks; have worked with API level authentication and authorization using role-based access; an experience with OAUTH2/OpenID
- We're searching for backend developers for a fast-growing team for our client - financial infrastructure provider to Payments businesses and Banks.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial C# and .NET Development for at least 2 years (Regular)/4 years (Senior);
- have experience with .NET Core, Web API, and REST
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required;
- are a great communicator and team player
We'll be happy to see that you have:
strong passion for cryptocurrencies or stocks
- have worked with API level authentication and authorization using role-based access
- an experience with OAUTH2/OpenID
Joining us as a (Senior) .NET Developer means:
- Working with an experienced team
- on a fast-growing project for a transportation mobile app;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.