up to €6300 for senior Front-end developer
up to €3070 for regular Front-end developer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Nice to have: knowledge of typed solutions such as TypeScript or Flow, experience with: Ruby or Node.js code, Webpack configuration.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- 2+ years of proven commercial experience in building web applications;
- solid experience with Ember.js;
- experience with DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code;
- a deep understanding of state/data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/Mobx, ngrx, ember-data);
- solid experience in using ES2015+ and know ECMAScript specifications;
- treat testing as inherent part of your work;
- a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation, or another CSS framework;
- experience with RWD and the mobile-first approach;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- understanding of Ruby or Node.js code.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- knowledge of typed solutions such as TypeScript or Flow;
- experience with: Ruby or Node.js code, Webpack configuration;
- experience in optimising front-end performance and/or SEO;
Joining Netguru as a Front-end Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.