EUR 4 100 - 6 400 for Senior Frontend Developer
EUR 2 000 - 3 800 for Regular Frontend Developer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 3+ years of proven commercial experience in building web applications, deep understanding of Vue.js is a must
Nice to have: Angular
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- protecting businesses all over the world from modern threats through a Co-security approach;
- fighting against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between;
- working for our European client in an international team.
Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of proven commercial experience in building web applications;
- solid experience with Vue.js 2 and 3;
- experience with DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code;
- treat testing as inherent part of your work;
- a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation, or another CSS framework;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
Joining Netguru as a Frontend Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.