Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Required skills: Java, Spring Boot, Flutter/React Native, English (B2+/C1)
- Client: our European client aims to be a reliable and long-term business partner to the customers offering them customized software solutions tailored for their business processes. They develop systems that define our everyday life and things we take for granted. They are set up to provide the customers with end-to-end support in the process of developing software solutions.
- Project description - financial project from the ground up. It will be a platform for private customers to invest and trade, a financial tool/product of their own, offered on trading area or marketplace.
Apply if you have:
- At least 2 years experience in Java.
- Hands-on experience with Frameworks/Tools/OS etc: Spring Boot/Integration/Data.
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2+/C1).
- Good understanding of Flutter/React Native.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Collaborating with mobile engineering teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Java Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet the client at the final online interview.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.