up to €6830 for senior Go developer
up to €3070 for regular Go developer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We're developing applications for a multinational and innovative enterprise from Africa. This is a financial services company, with the vision to be the Premier Financial Services Group of African origin. Currently, we are looking for Go developers with excellent technical and soft skills to join one of the ongoing, long term projects for this client.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Go (2+ years), understanding of grpc/http communication, microservices architecture, solid patterns, creating good quality software with proper logging and error handling.
Nice to have: good understanding of cloud development (AWS/Google), sql/nosql databases (postgres/mongodb/dynamodb), basic understanding of :k8s: (kubernetes)
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial Go Development for at least 2 years;
- can build a working world-class app from scratch;
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required;
- are an excellent communicator and a team player.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available online;
- knowledge of best practices in app security;
- understanding of networking protocols;
- knowledge of cloud development (AWS/GCP preferred);
- familiarity of Kubernetes;
- contributed to the Go community.
Joining Netguru as a Go Developer means:
- working on a fast growing project with microservices architecture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- working as a team to solve common issues.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.