EUR 4 000 - 6 300 for Senior Go Developer
EUR 2 000 - 3 800 for Regular Go Developers
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for Go Developers for one of our clients who will independently take ownership of the architecture, code, products, and tools and continuously build, improve and communicate. You will work on the codebase behind the trading floor, fund management services, real-time market data, FIX engine, and data platform. Our trading services are written in Go. You build beautiful internal and external APIs and make existing ones better.
Nice to have: experience in delivering software written in Go, ability to work with advanced data structures & algorithms and their trade-offs in time, space and engineering effort, experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, and regulated environments such as FinTech, InsurTech or MedTech.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Go (2+ years), ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries, strong skills in design patterns and writing a clear code.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- hands-on knowledge of Go (2+ years);
- strong skills in design patterns and writing a clear code;
- strong focus on testing and an eye for detail;
- a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and various queries;
- extensive expertise delivering event-driven microservices with a focus on security, the efficiency of development effort, maintainability, and resilience;
- sound knowledge of strongly typed programming languages, such as Go or Java;
- experience with relational databases, such as Postgres;
- understanding of canonical RESTful API principles;
- ability to lay the path from legacy systems to target architecture;
- capability of working independently and delivering on commitments;
- strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
We'll be happy to see that
- experience in delivering software written in Go is a plus;
- experience with regulated environments, such as FinTech, InsurTech, or MedTech;
- you are comfortable working with advanced data structures & algorithms and their trade-offs in time, space and engineering effort;
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes in cloud environment is a plus;
- experience with messaging brokers, such as Kafka;
- experience with in-memory datastores, such as Redis.
Joining Netguru as a Go Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- design, build and maintain backend services according to the development guidelines;
- collaborate with your direct peers and different teams on feature design, risk
assessment, and delivery timelines;
advocate efficacy of development processes, operational excellence, secure development practices, and software quality;
you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.