up to €6830 for senior Golang developer
up to €3330 for regular Golang developers
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Golang (2+ years), ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries, strong skills in design patterns and writing a clear code.
Nice to have: ability to code in Java language, have a good knowledge of git and experience with NoSQL databases.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- hands-on knowledge of Golang (2+ years);
- strong skills in design patterns and writing a clear code;
- strong focus on testing and an eye for detail;
- a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and various queries.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- ability to code in Java language;
- a good knowledge of git and experience with NoSQL databases;
- focus on solutions complexity.
Joining Netguru as a Golang Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.