EUR 3 200 - 4 400 for Senior Illustrator
EUR 1 600 - 2 300 for Regular Illustrator
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 3+ years experience in creating commercial or editorial illustrations, a strong online portfolio (Behance, Dribbble, or similar).
Nice to have: experience in leading and driving younger illustrators or mentoring, experience in brand and UI design.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- an outstanding (strong/solid) Illustrations portfolio;
- 3+ years experience in creating commercial or editorial illustrations;
- a strong online portfolio (Behance, Dribbble, or similar);
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2);
- experience in working closely with clients and maintaining positive relationships with them;
- ability to share your knowledge and improve internal processes;
- good communication skills and team-working skills;
- proved hand-drawing skills that can add a human touch to your digital mastery.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- experience with creating visual designs (digital art);
- experience in leading and driving younger illustrators or mentoring;
- animated elements of illustration;
- experience in brand design;
- experience in UI design;
- been following and you're up-to-date with the latest tech trends;
- the ability to provide perfect assets to be used in Sketch or by Frontend developers.
Joining Netguru as an Illustrator means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.