Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: knowledge of Node.JS, experience with an IPaaS platform like WebMethods, Mulesoft or Talend, experience with a programming language (Ruby, Python), team leadership, English B2+.
Nice to have: Experience with REST and SOAP APIs and authentication protocols like Oauth and OIDC.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer with IPaaS platform like WebMethods, Mulesoft or Talend, and with some Node.JS, who represents excellent technical, soft, and communication skills;
You will join an ongoing project for one of our clients in the edu-tech industry;
The client builds and maintains integrations to several Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), like greenhouse, softgarden, SAP successfactors etc.
Apply if you have:
- Proven hands-on experience in Node.JS;
- Strong experience with an IPaaS platform like WebMethods, Mulesoft or Talend;
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a team;
- Experience in one or more programming languages, ideally Ruby or Python;
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs and authentication protocols like Oauth and OIDC;
- “You Build It, You Run It” mentality;
- Understanding and appreciation of the advantages of a low-code platform;
- A very good communicate in English (B2+);
- Prior experience in working with international clients.
Joining Netguru as an Integration Engineer means:
- Working in a multinational environment on global projects;
- Sharing your knowledge and learning from our professionals;
- Working in an environment where every initiative and proactivity is welcome;
- Working in a unique engineering culture with high ownership;
- Using Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Providing feedback and support for other team members.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.