up to €6800 for senior iOS developer
up to €3300 for regular iOS developer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: at least 2 years of experience in developing commercial iOS applications, familiarity with process automation using Continuous Integration and other tools, understanding of the structure of the most popular Apple frameworks.
Nice to have: experience with Agile methodologies, understanding of projects’ business aspects.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in developing commercial iOS applications;
- familiarity with process automation using Continuous Integration and other tools;
- understanding of the structure of the most popular Apple frameworks;
- feeling comfortable with Code Signing;
- knowledge of various architectures and ability to advise on choosing the one which fits the project;
- extensive hands-on knowledge of:
- Objective-C and Swift;
- Cocoa Touch;
- iOS SDK;
- iTunes Connect.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- excellent communication skills and team spirit;
- understanding of projects’ business aspects;
- experience with Agile methodologies;
- ability to leave insightful feedback for other team members, especially during the code review.
Joining Netguru as an iOS Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work;
- challenging startup type projects;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- long-term collaboration;
- work with an experienced team of developers;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.