Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Low-Code Application Developer familiar with Mendix, who represents excellent technical, soft and communication skills to join one of our ongoing projects.
Required skills: Mendix (web AND mobile applications), fluent English, prior experience working with international clients
Nice to have: Mendix UI customisation, expertise in customising Mendix functionalities with Java, ability to work on integrations with SAP
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
You will be:
- Building web and mobile applications with Mendix platform
- Planning architecture of mobile and web applications
- Integrating the application with different data sources
- Working closely with a Business Analyst and a QA team
Apply if you:
- Are proficient using Mendix (web AND mobile applications)
- Fluently communicate in English
- Have prior experience working with international clients
We'll be happy to see that you have experience in:
- Mendix UI customisation
- Customising Mendix functionalities with Java
- Working on integrations with SAP
Joining Netguru as a Low-code Application Developer means:
- Working in a multinational environment on global projects;
- Sharing your knowledge and learning from our professionals;
- Working on applications used by hundreds of users in cooperation with world-class UX&UI Designers;
- Working in an environment where every initiative and proactivity is welcome;
- Working in a unique engineering culture with high ownership;
- Having a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Using Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Providing feedback and support for other team members.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.