Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.With over ten years of experience managing remote teams, Netguru is able to facilitate the implementation of tech-driven business models in a remote-friendly environment. Currently, we are looking for a PHP Developer who would help one of our clients, who operates in the travel and leisure industry, in the process of migration from RWD to PWA. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for making API endpoints for static pages (which search hostels in a chosen region) in Symfony (PHP framework) and monitoring static pages migration from the old architecture to the new one.
Required skills: at least 3 years of experience in developing commercial PHP + Symfony applications.
Nice to have: have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, and long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- are familiar with PHP + Symfony and SQL;
- have a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- know what product changes could help improve the product or system;
- understand direction and roadmap for a team deeply, collaborating and contributing where necessary;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- can work independently / with a high ambiguity team;
- have a consulting and proactive approach;
- make sure that all stakeholders are up to date with the current situation, blockers, and plans.
Joining Netguru as a PHP Developer on this project means:
- working in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- providing feedback to and support for other team members;
- working on a fast growing messenger platform;
- taking part in dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100 percent remote work;
- Working with an experienced, distributed team;
- A buddy who will assist you during your first days;
- Possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.