up to €6300 for senior PHP developer
up to €3300 for regular PHP developer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: at least 4 years of experience in developing commercial PHP + Symfony applications, familiarity with PHP (7) + Symfony (4.2, 5) and MySQL.
Nice to have: English level B2+
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- at least 4 years of commercial experience in developing PHP + Symfony applications;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- familiarity with PHP (7) + Symfony (4.2, 5) and MySQL
Joining Netguru as a PHP Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work;
- challenging startup type projects;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- long-term collaboration;
- work with an experienced team of developers;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.