up to €6300 for senior Product Designer
up to €3070 for regular Product Designer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: experience in Ul design and strong portfolio to prove it, good knowledge of UX principles, ability to create visual designs (digital art), familiarity with prototyping tools.
Nice to have: good knowledge of interactive design processes and methodologies, ability to present designs and convince stakeholders of the validity of your ideas.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration
Apply if you have:
- experience in Ul design;
- strong portfolio to prove the above;
- good knowledge of UX principles;
- strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- ability to present designs and convince stakeholders of the validity of your ideas;
- good knowledge of interactive design processes and methodologies;
- strong communication skills and work well with others;
- ability to create visual designs (digital art);
- familiarity with prototyping tools
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of Product Designers and developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Joining Netguru as a Product Designer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work; we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
You'll be responsible for:
- development of products for our clients from all over the world;
- assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.