Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for Senior Product Designers to join our team working on a long-term banking project. The client provides advisory, investment and managerial services for individual and corporate customers worldwide.
We are looking for Senior Product Designers who could join our team in January 2022 and contribute to the project for at least 15 months. We require excellent soft skills and previous experience in banking / finance projects. So far, the project team was involved in various subprojects, among others, they were designing or redesigning e-banking applications and their components as well as prototypes for these products, both on desktop and mobile. We have been working with this client for over 3 years now. Designers will be supported by our Leaders and Managers.
Required skills: perfect knowledge of the principles of Ul and UX design, mastered Sketch, knowledge of prototyping tools (inVision/Freehand), documented experience in banking or fintech projects.
Nice to have: previous experience in conducting user testing, improving processes, conducting workshops; understanding of mobile patterns, basic illustration skills.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, designer-friendly processes.
Apply if you:
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (at least CEFR C1); Polish not required;
- are assertive and strong-willed, always able to discuss and push ideas forward;
- know perfectly the principles of Ul and UX design;
- have mastered Sketch;
- have a knowledge of prototyping tools (inVision/Freehand)
- have experience with using/maintaining Design Systems;
- have hands on and documented banking or fintech experience;
- understand concepts and rules specific to banking environment;
- have a strong portfolio to prove the above;
- are able to manage multiple stakeholders;
- have excellent time management skills, sense of ownership;
- have an analytic approach based on user tests;
- have research skills and mood boards creation.
We'll be happy to see that you:
- know how to conduct and prepare user testing sessions;
- have experience in improving processes & project organisation;
- have experience in conducting workshops;
- have understanding of mobile patterns and material / human interface guidelines;
- have basic illustration and animation skills.
Joining this project as a Senior Product Designer means:
- working with an advanced and highly experienced team;
- contributing to a long-term fintech project for one of our major clients;
- developing and improving your skills rapidly;
- creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces;
- ensuring high-quality results for your design choices;
- working closely with art directors, managing stakeholders expectations;
- using and developing a design system.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of Product Designers and developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.