Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 3 years experience as a Product Owner, knowledge of English and German (C1/C2), experience working with Agile approach and working closely with clients.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes.
Apply if you:
- have worked as a Product Owner at least 3 years;
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (C1/C2) and German (C1/C2);
- have experience working with Agile approach;
- are capable of working independently and delivering on commitments;
- have worked closely with clients/ stakeholders and maintained positive relationships with them;
- are an excellent communicator and a team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in FinTech projects or similar like InsurTech, PropTech, real Estate.
You'll be responsible for:
- managing and organizing backlog in a way it assures value optimization;
- writing acceptance criteria;
- managing the dev team and supporting them with building solutions matching customer needs.
Joining Netguru as a Product Owner means:
- working on a fast growing project with microservices architecture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- working as a team to solve common issues.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.