up to €5800 for senior Product Security Engineers
up to €3520 for regular Product Security Engineers
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: experience in applying best security practices in cloud infrastructure with a focus on cloud-native solutions, good knowledge of the CI/CD process and automation combined with its security assessment.
Nice to have: experience with Linux administration, Docker, and cloud solutions like AWS or Azure, experience working with tools such as WAF, VPN, SAST and DAST, vulnerability scanners, patch-level verifiers, etc.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- experience in applying best security practices in cloud infrastructure with a focus on cloud-native solutions;
- experience with security in web applications;
- experience in security assessment of web applications (vulnerability analysis, pentesting tools);
- good knowledge of the CI/CD process and automation combined with its security assessment;
- experience in working with SAST, DAST, and/or vulnerability scanners;
- ability to conduct risk analysis and threat modeling based on known types of vulnerabilities and attacks on web applications;
- familiarity with tools used in secure software development processes and secure coding practices (eg. OWASP ASVS, Proactive Controls, etc.);
- good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- experience with Linux administration, Docker, and cloud solutions like AWS or Azure;
- experience working with tools such as WAF, VPN, SAST and DAST, vulnerability scanners, patch-level verifiers, etc.;
- experience with development teams;
- technical security certifications;
- experience in pentesting;
- experience in security for mobile applications;
- good knowledge of containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes) with an emphasis on security;
- thought leadership artifacts (speeches made at meetups, conferences);
- practical knowledge of security requirements as defined in documents such as GDPR, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, PSD/PSD2.
Joining Netguru as a Product Securty Engineer means:
- consulting for commercial clients;
- building a security strategy for the product based on requirements and an agile development approach;
- implementation of Security in Software Development LifeCycle (S-SDLC);
- assessment and hardening of CI/CD pipelines and Cloud-based infrastructures;
- support of project teams in implementing the best security practices in the design, development, and maintenance of web and mobile applications;
- conducting security audits, assessments of web, cloud-based applications and systems;
- helping with implementation of security supporting tools (i.e. vulnerability scanners, SAST, DAST, Web Application Firewalls, Anti-DDoS IDS/IPS, etc.);
- performing security incident analysis, response, and remediation for Cloud-based Web Applications;
- educating other members of project teams.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.