Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience, but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
This is a fast-growing company specializing in online video editor. They are looking for someone who gets excited about exploring complex technical issues and is passionate about finding solutions to challenging technological problems. Our main goal is believing in the best candidates who don't consider themselves simply engineer, but rather, as creators who concentrate on statistics to produce high-performance results. It means having the self-assurance to work on a variety of ideas that can be completely new to you.
Required skills: solid (3+ years) experience with React, a strong JS fundamentals, experience with NextJS.
Nice to have: Node.js.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- solid (3+ years) experience with React;
- a strong JS fundamentals;
- experience with Next.js;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- knowledge of Node.js;
- experience in solving complex technical issues;
- experience with exploring new ideas to develop innovative things.
Joining Netguru as a Frontend Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.