Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: solid (3+years) experience with React, a strong JS fundamentals, experience with NextJS.
Nice to have: Node.js.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- solid (3+ years) experience with React;
- a strong JS fundamentals;
- experience with Next.js;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- knowledge of Node.js.
About the project:
- We work with an innovative company from the Food&Beverage sector located in Germany - a worldwide network of online food ordering sites. For this client Netguru became a strategic development and design partner, taking ownership of 25+ projects so far, working on various products within the group.
- The client develops bespoke solutions with an innovative approach. They focus on code quality & engineering perfection.
Joining Netguru as a Frontend Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.