up to €6800 for senior React Native developer
up to €3300 for regular React Native developers
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: a strong knowledge of React Native, proven 3+ years’ commercial experience in building React applications, experience with Responsive Web Design, real-world git experience.
Nice to have:familiarity with tools such as Webpack/Babel/Eslint, knowledge of Single Page App architecture, knowledge of type systems: Flowtype, Typescript.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- a strong knowledge of React Native;
- proven 3+ years’ commercial experience in building React applications;
- some awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/Mobx);
- practice in using ES2015+ ;
- familiarity with different styling solutions such as PostCSS, SASS, CSS Modules,
- knowledge of HTML5 APIs;
- knowledge of CSS3;
- experience with Responsive Web Design;
- real-world git experience;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- familiarity with tools such as Webpack/Babel/Eslint;
- knowledge of Single Page App architecture;
- knowledge of type systems: Flowtype, Typescript;
- some experience in Server-Side Rendering and code-splitting;
- Node.js knowledge.
Joining Netguru as a React Native Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.