Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We work with technology leaders from all over the world, and currently we are looking for both Regular and Senior React Native Developers who represent excellent technical and soft skills to join the exciting project for an Australian fintech company that helps businesses get access to better payment and banking services.
Required skills for all projects: proven experience in developing commercial applications with React Native; familiarity with react-native-reanimated or at least good experience with writing animations in react-native; proficiency with Typescript; experience using Graphql and apollo-client; very good English - spoken and written (CEFR B2+).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, scrum and agile environment
Project for the developers located in Europe
- Providing the solution for the Australian fintech company that aims at helping small and medium enterprises get access to better payment and banking services.
- Building banking apps for iOS and Android
- Some of the features that are ahead of us - are login, 2FA with biometrics, payments (transactions), connection with the design system, accounts with details, payment cards, and dashboards.
Apply if you:
- Have proven years of experience in developing commercial applications with React Native
- Have familiarity with react-native-reanimated or at least good experience with writing animations in react-native.
- Have proficiency with Typescript
- Have experience using Graphql and apollo-client
- You can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+).
- Are familiar with Scrum
- Have a consulting and proactive approach towards suggesting further stages of development
- Ensure that all stakeholders are up to date with the current situation, blockers, and plans
- Are solution-oriented and flexible
- Are located in Europe
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Knowledge of styled-components
Joining us as a React Native Developer means:
- Working with an experienced team on a challenging project
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.