Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We work with technology leaders from all over the world, and currently we are looking for React Native Developers who represent excellent technical and soft skills to join the project team for a fitness social platform project
Required skills for all projects: have at least 2 years of commercial experience in developing applications with React Native; familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux/Mobx); knowledge of the latest JS and TS standards as well as testing frameworks (Jest/Detox); experience in CI/CD tools and mobile apps distribution platforms; good command of English (B2+)
Required skills depending on the project: experience with working on Brownfield applications, app migration processes, working with white label apps, working with the native codebase, and native code basics (ObjC, Swift, Java).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience developing applications with React Native and a proven track record of performance optimization;
- have knowledge of testing standards and frameworks;
- are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux, mobx);
- have knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
- have the ability to work with iOS and Android distribution platforms;
- have very good English communication skills;
- experience with the development of cross-platform software;
- can work independently/with a high ambiguity team in its early stages;
- have a consulting and proactive approach towards suggesting further stages of development;
- want to work closely with clients and care about positive relationships with them.
It's not a must, but we would be also happy to see that you have:
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native;
- knowledge of native languages like Java, Kotlin Swift, Objective C;
- experience with e2e tests (e.g. detox).
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Working with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a short task before)
- After that, you'll be invited to a meeting with the Client directly.
- If everything goes well, we will be happy to welcome you on board!
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.