Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: at least 3 years of experience and advanced knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails development; understanding of design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD), understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) and relational and non-relational databases; writing unit and integration tests.
Nice to have: you understand test-driven development and have more comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies, some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have at least 3 years' experience in Ruby on Rails and HAML/SCSS;
- can deal efficiently with databases and various queries;
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our team and clients in English;
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of projects and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and technical aspects.
We'll be happy to see that you:
- understand test-driven development and have more comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- understand the business side of projects and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and technical aspects;
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible).
Joining Netguru as a Ruby on Rails Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.