With over ten years of experience managing remote teams, Netguru is able to facilitate the implementation of tech-driven business models in a remote-friendly environment. Currently, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer with excellent technical and soft skills.
Required skills: hands-on experience with Salesforce, familiarity with FE Lightning Web Components, general mid-level engineering knowledge (GIT, FE Frameworks).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
This offer is dedicated to developers based within the European Union.
- Our Client operates in the electrical test equipment domain. Currently, we're looking for a Salesforce Developer with knowledge of FE Lightening Web Components, who'll help our client to build a completely new platform.
Apply if you:
- Have base understanding of Salesforce Experience Cloud product,
- Are familiar with creation of Lighting Web Components based FE part of the product,
- Have mid level of general engineering skillset (Git, FE Frameworks),
- Communicate very well in spoken and written English (minimum B2+),
- Are a great communicator and team player;
- Know what changes could help improve the product or system;
- Deeply understand the direction and roadmap for a team, collaborating and contributing where necessary;
- Are eager to lead team projects in delivering solutions to big, critical problems;
- Are proactive and competent in understanding what other team members are working on and why;
- Can work independently / with a high-ambiguity team in its early stages
- Have a consultative and proactive approach toward suggesting further stages of development;
- Are able to scope, plan, and monitor the work of other team members;
- Can work cross-functionally with distributed teams, sometimes with team members in different timezones;
- Can suggest solutions to common programming needs (common logging frameworks, common error/exception handling);
Joining Netguru as a Salesforce Developer means:
- Working on a fast-growing project with microservices architecture;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- Working with an experienced, distributed team;
- A chance for long-term collaborations on other challenging products in the future;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.