Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We offer: dev-friendly processes, collaboration on challenging products
Required skills: 4+ years of development experience, strong knowledge of Angular and ES6 concepts, very good CSS skills, written & spoken English (B2+)
Readiness to work 2 days a week in Cracow office for the start of the project
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years of development experience working with modern web technology stack
- A strong knowledge of Angular and ES6 concepts
- Strong CSS skills
- Experience in working with CSS pre-compilers
- Experience developing a single-page application
- Experience writing unit test cases (Jasmine/ Karma)
- Experience wiring front-end prototype to back-end APIs
- Experience with continuous integration process and tools
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with workflow systems
- Are comfortable in a Unix/Linux/GNU environment
- Are ready to work 2 days a week in Cracow office for the start of the project
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Software/Computer Engineering
- good understanding of modern databases
- experience with network automation
- experience in working with Git
In return, we offer:
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more)
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to a technical interview with one of our Frontend Developers.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.