Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: Python 3.7, Spark/PySpark 3.2, Pandas and Numpy, fluent English (B2+).
Nice to have: ML algorithms, NoSQL (HBase), Hive, SQL, Splunk,CI/CD
We offer: remote work with office visits (Kraków), flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- The client is a multinational retailer operating both through multi-format stores and online.
- You will be involved in the entire software lifecycle including continues integration, delivery and production support.
- You will be a part of an experienced team working in Agile methodology.
Apply if you:
- Are advanced in Python 3.7,
- Are familiar with Spark/PySpark 3.2,
- Have knowledge of Pandas and Numpy for data transformation
- Feel comfortable with building pipelines, optimising data flow and working on data architecture.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience with ML algorithms,
- Experience with NoSQL (HBase)
- Knowledge of Hive
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
Joining Netguru's project as a Data Engineer means:
- Working closely with Software Developers, Database Architects and other members of the Data Science department,
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines,
- Working on complex data sets and building the infrastructure,
- Utilizing data pipelines, creating and searching for new data tools,
In return, we offer:
- work with an experienced team and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.