Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: at least 3 years as a DevOps Engineer, hands-on experience with Containers, Terraform, Ansible, DataDog.
We offer: 100% remote work, flexplace, dev-friendly processes.
Apply if you have:
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer,
- Experience with CI/CD tools – any of: GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Jenkins,
- Experience with NoSQL databases – any of: MongoDB, DynamoDB, DocumentDB,
- Experience with management tooling (including GCP, Terraform, Ansible),
- Solution-oriented mindset,
- Ability and willingness to ask questions and look for answers,
- Curiosity, the ability to learn fast and work in an environment of constant change,
- The ability to share and receive direct feedback,
- Very good communication skills in English (CEFR B2+).
Joining Netguru as a Senior DevOps Engineer on this project means:
- closely collaborating with other colleagues and stakeholders to gather infrastructure requirements,
- improve observability and support with mitigating any issues,
- sharing knowledge with the stakeholders.
In return, we offer:
- 100 percent remote work.
- An opportunity to create tech plans, implement them, as well as provide ideas for refactoring and improvements.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.