Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to join a short-term (1-2 weeks long) project for our client whose booking platform enables millions of travelers to make online reservations and payments.
Required skills: 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer; experience with GCP cloud, Bitbucket pipelines, Jenkins, Terraform, fluent command of English; localization: European Union
We offer: 100% remote work, flexplace, and a long-term collaboration opportunity.
Apply if you have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer,
- Recent experience with GCP Cloud,
- Proficiency in using CI/CD pipelines related to Bitbucket
- Experience using Terraform subscripts and Jenkins,
- Solution-oriented mindset,
- Ability and willingness to ask questions and look for answers,
- Curiosity, the ability to learn fast and work in an environment of constant change,
- The ability to share and receive direct feedback,
- Very good communication skills in English (CEFR B2+).
Joining Netguru as a Senior DevOps Engineer on this project means:
- Leading the DevOps infrastructure audit and providing insight into necessary improvements and further development in this area,
- Closely collaborating with other squads and stakeholders to gather infrastructure requirements,
- Improve observability and support with mitigating any issues,
- Sharing knowledge with the stakeholders.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- Possibility of long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.