Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Through the marketplace, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and will be able to collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
With over ten years of experience managing remote teams, Netguru is able to facilitate the implementation of tech-driven business models in a remote-friendly environment. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join a project for our client from financial services industry who employs a quantitative and technology-centric approach harnessing complex data and sophisticated analytics.
Required skills: at least four years of experience in Python, Node.js and React; experience in Typescript, GraphQL
We offer: 100% remote work, flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Readiness to work US hours
Apply if you have:
- Strong experience with Python, Node.js, Typescript, React, GraphQL, AWS and Terraform,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English - at least B2 level,
- Good understanding and strong focus of clean code principles (SOLID),
- Experience in working independently and making design decisions,
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects,
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment,
- Ability to work US hours (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM GMT-5), issues in the platform need to be immediately fixed by the team during the market being open between 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM CEST time (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Chicago Time).
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge in Node.js: Apollo/Nexus, Prisma,
- Python: Numpy, Pandas,
- Frontend: High Charts, AG grid,
- Interests in stocks/markets from the volatility point of view.
Joining Netguru as a Fullstack Developer on this project means:
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and introduce improvements to the stack, end-user experience, business processes, and workflows via rapid prototypes/proofs-of-concept,
- Continuously improve team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption,
- Consider scalability, reliability and performance when defining technical designs,
- Contribute to our culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvements,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs)
In return, we offer:
- Working with an experienced, distributed team,
- The possibility of long-term collaborations on other challenging products in the future,
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Developers.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.