Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Through the marketplace, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and will be able to collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
With over ten years of experience managing remote teams, Netguru is able to facilitate the implementation of tech-driven business models in a remote-friendly environment. Currently, we are looking for Senior Fullstack developers with excellent technical and soft skills for various challenging projects.
❗Our client is located in CST (-7h) timezone (1-2h overlap will be enough). The project is scheduled until 02/2023 with the possibility to be prolonged.
Required skills: Solid experience (5 years+) with Node.js, React.js, Firebase and MySQL, good English (B2+/C1).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- Solid experience (5 years+) with Node.js, React.js, Firebase and MySQL,
- Experience in working independently and making design decisions,
- Worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- Can work cross-functionally with distributed teams, sometimes with team members in different timezones;
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects,
- Self-drive, and willingness to work on new technologies,
- Mentoring and knowledge-sharing skills,
- Strong focus on code-reuse, clean code,
- Nice to have: some hands-on experience with Svelte and familiarity with GCP (client's cloud provider);
Joining Netguru as a Senior Fullstack Developer on this project means:
- Working in a real estate industry on a product that combines brokerage-as-a-service to connect agents with their customers
- Working on an existing product (adding new features and refactoring);
- Working closely with the C-level management;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous; Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes
- Helping the team to find solutions to issues;
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- possibility of long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.