Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 3 + years of experience and advanced knowledge of React.js; commercial experience in Ruby on Rails; REST API; Rails Engine and Dry.rb; automated testing.
We offer: 100% remote work, flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
About the project:
- We are looking for a React.js Developer with commercial experience in RoR, who would like to join one of our projects within a sharing economy domain and develop a durable relationship with our client.
- You will be a part of an Agile team with a Project Manager, Deisgners and fellow Engineers. You will work on creating REST APIs with Ruby on Rails and implementing frontend with React.js.
Apply if you have:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in React.js on an advanced level;
- Worked with HTML 5, CSS 3, SaaS, etc,;
- Commercial experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in creating REST API;
- Knowledge about Rails Engine and Dry.rb;
- Experience with automated testing;
- Experience in code improving and refactoring;
- Strong skills in writing fast, robust and reliable code;
- Experience in participating in Code Reviews and Pair Programming to share knowledge and maintain high quality;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English - at least B2+ level.
Joining Netguru as a Fullstack Developer on this project means:
- Working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.