Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 4 years commercial experience in Golang, experience in other backend technology, Cloud Platforms, distributed systems, event-driven architectures, SQL and NoSQL databases, RESTful API, microservices, SOLID.
Nice to have: Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, data structures & algorithms; testing, security, networking protocols.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes.
About the project:
- We work with an innovative company from the Food&Beverage sector located in Germany - a worldwide network of online food ordering sites. For this client Netguru became a strategic development and design partner, taking ownership of 25+ projects so far, working on various products within the group.
- The client develops bespoke solutions with an innovative approach. They focus on code quality & engineering perfection.
- Building an architecture, integration with down-systems / IPNs, redesigning the system and creating databases.
- Creating solutions about placing orders by the customers into the cart, planning the logistic of system.
Apply if you:
- Have worked in commercial Go Development for at least 4 years;
- Have solid background in backend development (especially RoR, Node.JS, Java, Python);
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English ( B2+);
- Have experience working with Cloud Platforms (preferably AWS);
- Have experience in building / redesigning large-scale distributed systems, event-driven architectures, and scalable microservices;
- Experience in secure and clean coding, SOLID principles, resilient architectures;
- Are proficient with relational and non-relational databases, such as Postgres;
- Understand canonical RESTful API principles;
- Are able to lay the path from legacy systems to target architecture;
- Have strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Are capable of working independently and delivering on commitments;
- Have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- Are an excellent communicator and a team player;
- Are ready to work in the CET time zone.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience with working along advanced data structures & algorithms;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes in cloud environment;
- Experience with messaging brokers (Kafka);
- Experience with in-memory datastores (Redis);
- Fundamental testing knowledge (unit, integration) and security (tokenization);
- Knowledge of best practices in app security;
- Understanding of networking protocols;
- Contributed to the Go community.
Joining Netguru as a Go Developer means:
- working on a fast growing project with microservices architecture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- working as a team to solve common issues.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.