Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We offer: remote work with office visits (Frankfurt), flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Required skills: at least 4 years of experience in Java, Hands-on experience with Frameworks/Tools/OS etc: Spring Boot/Integration/Data, Hibernate, MQs; Experience working with NoSQL DBs, JSF, JUnit;Understanding of LINUX / UNIX scripting and SQL (Sybase); Good understanding of Development environment: Intellij, Jenkins, Bitbucket(GIT), SVN, Elastic; Excellent knowledge of English (B2+/C1)
Nice to have: Docker / Kubernetes
- We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who would like to join one of our key projects within the area of banking.
- You'll develop a durable relationship with our client - an IT company that provides consulting services to financial services suppliers.
- Our client specializes in system integration, consulting, security, data management and protection.
- Project length: 1 year.
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in Java (ideally 8+), especially multithreading and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Frameworks/Tools/OS etc: Spring Boot/Integration/Data, Hibernate, MQs, NoSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL DBs, JSF, JUnit,
- Understanding of Ansible
- Understanding of LINUX / UNIX scripting and SQL (Sybase)
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2+/C1),
- Good understanding of Development environment: Intellij, Jenkins, Bitbucket(GIT), SVN, Elastic,
- Experience in working independently and making design decisions,
- Up to date knowledge in software engineering, OOAD, testing, design patterns,
- Self-drive, and willingness to work on new technologies,
- Strong focus on code-reuse, clean code.
- Good basic mathematical knowledge
- Basic knowledge/interest in trading, investment banking and/or risk processes
- Nice to have: Docker/OpenShift/Kubernetes, German
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Collaborating with mobile engineering teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Java Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet the client at the final online interview.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.