Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Required skills: at least 4 years of experience in Java and Spring / Spring Boot, experience with RESTful services, Maven/Gradle, security principles in software development, SOLID, English (C1)
Nice to have: Kubernetes
Readiness to work 2 days per week from Warsaw or Poznań office
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who would like to join one of our key projects within the financial industry and develop a durable relationship with our client - a leading player on the payments market. You would join an Innovation Center that focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments.
- You will join an Innovation Center focusing on building technology for the next generation of payments,
- You will co-create cutting-edge solutions with clients, partners, fin-techs and other technology leaders,
- You will contribute to the development of several innovation projects.
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in Java and Spring / Spring Boot,
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services,
- Experience working with Maven or Gradle,
- Understanding of security principles in software development (you know OWASP),
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2+/C1),
- Good understanding of clean code principles (SOLID),
- Experience in working independently and making design decisions,
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects,
- Self-drive, and willingness to work on new technologies / full-stack as needed,
- Strong focus on code-reuse, clean code.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience working with Kubernetes,
- Experience in financial projects,
- Strong technology awareness.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Collaborating with mobile engineering teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Java Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.