Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace.
Required skills: 4+ years of experience in Java, Spring/Spring Boot, Distributed Systems, SQL, Design Patterns, Software Development Best Practices, Testing, CI/CD tools, Networking; Functional Approach.
Nice to have: Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Kotlin.
This offer is addressed to candidates located in Poland and ready to work in a hybrid model.
- The client is a multinational retailer operating both through multi-format stores and online.
- You will be involved in the entire software lifecycle including continues integration, delivery and production support.
- You will be a part of an experienced team working in Agile methodology.
Apply if you have:
- Advanced experience in Java (4+ years) and Spring/Spring Boot;
- Strong experience in working with distributed systems architecture and SQL databases;
- Experience with Design Patterns and understanding of Software Development Best Practices;
- Experience with Testing;
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Networking; Functional Approach;
- Good English skills (at least B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience with Cloud solutions;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Basic Kotlin skills.
Joining Netguru as a Java Developer means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.