Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace
Required skills: at least 4 years of experience as a Front-end Developer/Engineer (ideally in React), experience in GraphQL, Design System, very good command of English - spoken and written (B2+), preferred time zones: CET -2/+2 as availability within 9AM-5PM CET required, open, positive and collaborative attitude!
Currently we are looking for a Senior React Developer who would like to join the project for the client who provides a platform for automated accounting.
- Client's product automates financial processes such as the collection of invoices, data capture, pre-accounting, and payments - for small and medium-sized companies through artificial intelligence.
- The solution helps companies and tax advisors to save time and have a better collaboration within finance teams.
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Front-end Developer/Engineer (ideally in React),
- Hands-on experience with GraphQL,
- Experience working with a Design System,
- Very good English skills (B2+),
- Consulting skills to be able to advise the client and less senior colleagues on using best practices and best solutions within a given situation.
- Understanding of the business domain and willingness to refine stories on your own
- Open, collaborative, curious, and positive approach and team spirit!
You'll be responsible for:
- Working in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team
- Collaborating with the whole team on reaching the common goal
- Understanding the business domain and refining stories on your own
- Participating in, sometimes ad-hoc, meetings and discussing new features
In return we offer:
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Front-end Developers.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.