EUR 4 400 - 6 900 for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We're developing a number of mobile food delivery applications for a multinational and innovative enterprise. For this client, Netguru became a strategic development and design partner, taking ownership of 25+ projects so far, working on various products within the group. One of our teams has supported the company in optimizing the customer journey since the beginning of October 2020. Currently, we are looking for Senior Ruby on Rails developers with excellent technical and soft skills to join one of the ongoing, long-term projects for this client.
Required skills: 5+ years of hands-on experience in application development, production related experience in Ruby on Rails, in-depth knowledge of microservices architecture, familiarity with API- and event-based communication, experience in writing unit tests as well as behavior and integration tests, experience in working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform) and AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis), experience with performance improvements, pragmatic and problem-solving approach, ability and willingness to share knowledge.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial RoR Development for at least 4 years,
- can build a working world-class app from scratch,
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- are a great communicator and team player,
- know what product changes could help improve the product or system,
- understand direction and roadmap for a team deeply, collaborating and contributing where necessary,
- are eager to lead team projects in delivering solutions to big, critical problems,
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- are proactive and competent in understanding what other team members are working on and why,
- can work independently / with a high ambiguity team in its early stages,
- have a consulting and proactive approach towards suggesting further stages of development,
- are able to scope, plan and monitor the work of other team members,
- make sure that all stakeholders are up to date with the current situation, blockers, and plans,
- can work cross-functionally with distributed teams, sometimes with teams in different timezone;
Joining Netguru as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer on this project means:
- working on a fast-growing project with microservices architecture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues.
In return, we offer:
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.