Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: 5 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails, Rails 7, Ruby 3, SSH, 3rd party APIs, AWS, English (C1); EU location
Nice to have: Terraform/Docker/Kubernetes, API, Solaris (COREteams), CricleCI, AWS, fintech experience
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- Are a senior engineer with at least 5 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails Development;
- have Knowledge of SQL databases
- are Using GitHub on daily basis
- have Previous experience with SSH
- have Experience in integration with 3rd party APIs
- have a good knowledge of AWS: understanding IAM and permissions
- are familiar with Monitoring (using Datadog, AWS, Cloudwatch, AWS X-ray)
- know how to provide scalable solutions
- have an Experience with e2e testing
- have Good practices knowledge
- Can communicate very well in English (C1)
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have Knowledge of Elasticbeanstalk
- have an Experience in Terraform/Docker/Kubernetes
- Idempotency in API endpoints and in background
- have Experience in Solaris (CORE teams)
- have Previous experience in migrating to microservices
- familiar with CircleCI, AWS
- have Event sourcing and event driven arch: AWS wits SQS setup (or Kafka)
- have Product approach
- have Past fintech experience
- are Comfortable with business scope changes (evolving software)
- are Comfortable with calls and meetings
- are Engaged and happy to introduce new solutions (tech-stack wise) with solid argumentation
Joining Netguru as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer on this project means:
- Working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.