EUR 4 290 - 6 260 for Senior Designers
EUR 2 550 - 3 830 for Regular Designers
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: 2/4 years experience as a UX Designer, knowledge of design tools and prototyping tools, deep knowledge of analytics and test tools, solid and proven experience in running Google Venture Design Sprints
Nice to have: solid visual skills, proved education in UX design or design schools, experience in writing articles about UX methodologies, strong social media portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, Github)
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for passionate (Senior) UX Designers who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply NOW!
Tasks and duties:
- creating exceptional UX strategies for our global clients in order to optimise business conversions and drive any product to the success,
- running tests, research and collecting user feedbacks for our existing and in-progress projects,
- meeting clients and running workshops, like Google Design Sprints, to find best solutions for their products.
We want you on board if you have:
- 2+/4+ years of commercial experience as a UX Designer (Regular/Senior);
- advanced command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish is not required;
- exceptional team-working skills;
- knowledge of design tools and prototyping tools;
- strong communication skills which allow you to convince clients to your design and prove that you are an expert in UX;
- deep Knowledge of analytics and test tools such as Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more;
- a solid and proven experience in running Google Venture Design Sprints.
It would be a plus if you have:
- solid visual skills which help you create pleasant presentations to show your research results;
- a proven education in UX design or design schools;
- written articles about UX methodologies;
- a strong social media portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, Github).
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Working with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
What will happen next?
- If your application and portfolio meet our requirements, you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our UX Experts.
- After that, you'll be asked to solve a task for us.
- One final interview and we will be happy to welcome you on board!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com