Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for a Regular or Senior UX Designer with Fintech experience, to join one of the projects for our client.
Required skills: at least 2 years (Regular)/4 years (Senior) experience as UX Designer; Fintech experience; ability to identify a measurable delta between the journey created by a Vendor and the journey designed by the client; evaluation of the existing screens and user journeys; recognising current UX and UI issues, preparing recommendations for change; good command of English (C1), availability to work until 5pm CET
Nice to have: you are able to conduct UX reviews, and you know how to test your designs both online and onsite with users.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- are looking at the big picture (business models, marketing strategies, data, researches and problems);
- can use advanced tool (Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more);
- think as yourself and every other user who is going to use the product;
- are a real problem solver
- know how UI is connected with UX and you always keep that in mind when you work with other designers;
- are active advocate from user’s point of view, data, tests and researches;
- know how to conduct competitive analysis;
- are able to conduct UX reviews;
- can analyse analytics data and researches and make design decisions based on facts;
- have knowledge of how to build user stories and map user flows;
- know how to test your designs both online and onsite with users
Tasks and duties:
- creating exceptional UX strategies for our global clients in order to optimise business conversions and drive any product to the success,
- running tests, research and collecting user feedbacks for our existing and in-progress projects,
- meeting clients and running workshops, like Google Design Sprints, to find best solutions for their products.
We want you on board if you:
- have at least 2 years (Regular)/4 years (Senior) experience as a UX Designer,
- have experience in Fintech companies
- have ability to identify a measurable delta between the journey created by a Vendor and the journey designed by the client
- are able to evaluate the existing screens and user journeys
- have knowledge of evaluating solutions proposed by a vendor with metrics
- know how to recognise current UX and UI issues, preparing recommendations for changes
- will include UX and UI research improvements based on the right methodologies in the report
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1); Polish is not required,
- have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
- have knowledge of design tools such as Figma
- have strong communication skills which allow you to convince clients to your design and prove that you are an expert in UX,
It would be a plus if you have:
- solid visual skills which help you create pleasant presentations to show your research results,
- proved education in UX design or design schools,
- written articles about UX methodologies,
- a strong social media portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, Github).
- have knowledge of analytics and test tools such as Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more,
- have a solid and proved experience in running Google Venture Design Sprints.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.