Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: min 4 years of experience in product management; expert knowledge of product management processes; fintech domain expertise, knowledge of KYC and CRM (Zendesk / Freshdesk).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, possibility of long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in product management;
- Expert knowledge of product management processes;
- Ability to take on strategic projects that span multiple squads and stakeholders (marketing, data science, engineering, business intelligence);
- Ability to define & measure results - KPIs and user goals. You're also able to obtain, analyze and draw conclusions from sets of data;
- Experience working in fintech or banking industry as a Product Manager amd having projects that involve KYC;
- Experience working with CRMs like Zendesk or Freshdesk.
- Ability to connect and drive initiative in UXR, NPS, Contact Center in order to have in-depth understanding of our users' perception and inform product decisions;
- Ability to set squad's product vision and align it with the group and organizational objectives.
- Ability to communicate broad and specific progress and tradeoffs to multiple stakeholders in different locations and you're able to directly facilitate an agreement between stakeholders;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)
- Experience in Google Analytics
Joining Netguru as a Senior Product Manager means:
- development of products for our clients from all over the world,
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team as a Product Designer and help the team achieve its goals,
- helping the team to find solutions to issues,
- work with an experienced team,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
What we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
- Competitive salary.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.