EUR 4 200 - 6 200 for Senior UX Designer
EUR 2 500 - 3 800 for Regular UX Designer
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: you can use advanced tool (Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more), you actively advocates from user’s point of view, data, tests and researches.
Nice to have: you are able to conduct UX reviews, you know how to test your designs both online and onsite with users. .
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- You look at the big picture (business models, marketing strategies, data, researches and problems);
- You can use advanced tool (Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more);
- You think as yourself and every other user who is going to use the product;
- You’re real problem solver and you can lead the design team when it comes to UX, to find the best solutions for specific product and solve problems;
- You know how UI is connected with UX and you always keep that in mind when you work with other designers;
- You actively advocates from user’s point of view, data, tests and researches;
- You know how to conduct competitive analysis;
- You are able to conduct UX reviews;
- You have practical knowledge of user research techniques;
- You can analyse analytics data and researches and make design decisions based on facts;
- You know how to build user stories and map user flows;
- You know how to test your designs both online and onsite with users.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- development of products for our clients from all over the world;
- assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.