PLN 17 200 - 25 300 Before Tax (Business Contract) for Senior UX Researcher
PLN 9 600 - 12 600 Before Tax (Business Contract) for Regular UX Researcher
Click for the details
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) UX Researcher who would like to join one of our key long-term projects within the banking industry and develop a lasting relationship with our client - a leading player on the market.
Required skills: 2+ years of experience conducting UX research, very good command of English, experience in usability testing, competitor analysis, expert review, card sorting, surveys, heuristic evaluation, and ability to create reports with findings and recommendations.
Nice to have: a good command of German (C1), an understanding of how to use qualitative data, knowing the importance of combining different methods, ability to easily learn and use the most common research tools and methods.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
This offer is dedicated to Researchers based in Poland.
Apply if you have:
- 2+ years of experience conducting UX research;
- good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+);
- prior experience in conducting usability testing;
- hands-on experience with competitor analysis;
- done expert reviews;
- conducted heuristic evaluations and surveys;
- done card sorting;
- ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you helped clients in setting up research plans and strategies (portfolio);
- ability to create reports with findings and recommendations;
- ability to collect and interpret user feedback, as well as do desk research;
- ability to easily learn and use the most common research tools and methods;
- understanding of how to use qualitative data, knowing the importance of combining different methods;
Joining the project means:
- becoming a part of the Centre of Excellence Team, working with advanced and highly experienced specialists;
- contributing to a long-term fintech project for one of our major clients;
- being engaged in discussions with key company stakeholders;
- developing and improving your skills rapidly; ensuring high-quality results
- possibility of long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce, and more).
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to share your portfolio with us.
- After that we'll invite you to a meeting with our UX Team (you might be asked to solve additional task after that).
- If everything goes well, you will meet with the client directly for the final step.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.